- 'Back on a bike after many years away - your encouragement and simple cycling tips really boosted my confidence. Thank you so much. 'Moriah, Steyning,
- 'We just loved Le Lavandou and the easy cycling along the coast towards St Tropez was such a surprise.'Janet and Ron, Cheshire,
- 'What a fantastic ride to Paris. It's hard to put into words the euphoria I felt when we were cycling down the Champs-Élysées.'Ian, West Sussex,
- 'You were just wonderful guides on our first ever trip to Provence . . . we will definitely be back - in fact we’ve just booked!'The Crane Family, Warwickshire,
Bespoke Cycle Tours
Fellow Velo can design, create and deliver Bespoke Cycle Tours, in addition to the suggested tours which can be seen under the Guided and Independent menu banners. We can provide this service across most of France, though our most intimate cycling knowledge is in these areas;
• Provence (see some ideas here)
• the South of France
• the Atlantic Coast and,
Our bespoke cycle tours can be developed as fully guided or self-guided holidays. The Fellow Velo cycling season is normally between Easter and the end of October as, there are great opportunities for cycling throughout France in that period (and we can sometimes be found cycling there in the winter for fun too). We aim to deliver our bespoke tours to the same very high standard as our main programme tours and, they can provide the opportunity to get exactly what you want from a cycling holiday.
Some of the benefits to be gained from a bespoke tour;
• a tour built around your very own wishlist,
• choose your location in France
• plan to start on any date (subject to availability),
• choose the style and standard of accommodation you want,
• choose the cycling grade you want (see options here),
• be in control of the distances you ride each day,
• with or without cycling guide (or even mix this on a longer tour),
• combine the holiday with other activities.
Part of the joy of such cycle tours is that you can be actively involved in the planning process. Obviously, the more time we have to create the tour, the better the experience and value you will receive. Sometimes we have the best part of a year to develop tours but, on at least one occasion, we created a wonderful bespoke tour starting less than 24 hours after the customer’s first contact.
The best idea is to make contact with us by telephone or email as a first act but, if you’re on a very tight timescale, you could follow the deposit button to the right and send a message at the same time, to be more certain of committing our time to your tour.
If you have any other questions, just ask by following this link to Contact Us
Tour in Brief:
- Fellow Velo Welcome Briefing
- Choose how may B& B Nights
- Navigation Maps & Notes
- Lunches (Guided Option)
- Cycling Guide Option
- Carefully Selected Routes
- High Quality Bikes
- Support Vehicle