On Fellow Velo Tours, the arrangements for meals and snacks vary depending on the Type of Tour you choose.
On Fully Guided Tours;
- All breakfasts are included in the package. Breakfast will usually be included in your accommodation booking so that you are fuelled up before you start to pedal or, we could be taking you to a special café or patisserie just a short distance into the ride. It’s the same story on our camping tours where, on one site, you can even have your brioche delivered by buggy to your tent.
- Lunches are also included on all of the cycling days of your tour. Lunches can be at planned hostelry stops along the way, provisions gathered up along the morning ride or, might be a surprise picnic already laid out as you round a bend in the road.
- A couple of evening meals may be included in individual tour prices but whenever possible we like to leave the time and space for Fellow Velo riders to make their own choices, especially at locations where there is a real variety of options available to them.
On Self-guided and Independent Tours;
- Breakfasts are nearly always included in the package at each of your accommodation stops.
- We can help you plan your lunches at hostelry stops along the way or, created from provisions gathered up along the morning ride. Of course you have the freedom to choose how, where and when you take your breaks.
- For evening meals, we like to leave the time and space for Fellow Velo riders to make their own choices, especially at locations where there is a real variety of options available to them. We will of course be able to make recommendations for each of your stops along the way.